My Blinkie

Basima-blinkie

Followers

Tuesday 14 October 2014
Woo hoo, I'm so excited... I've gotten permission from two designers so far to use their PTU kits in my FTU clusters.
As you can see, I've only used BLT Dezingz kits and Tiny Turtle Designs kits only.

I asked another of my favourite designer - Rieneke of Rieneke Designs from Twilight Scraps for permission... and she said YES, I can make FTU clusters using her PTU kits :)

WOO HOO! I'm soooooooooo happy!!

That's added another 200+ kits to my stash of 'allowed' kits for making clusters - bringing the total up to 900!!

WOW, can you imagine what a PSP addict like me will do with that many kits - you guessed it!
She'll make clusters, then tags - left, right and centre :)

Oh well, at least whenever she gets time!!

Cheerz,
♥ Basima ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

My Time