My Blinkie

Basima-blinkie

Followers

Friday 2 September 2022
**BULK Downloads**
Hi everyone,
I personally love having bulk downloads of stuff from blogs so I thought I will make bulk downloads for my masks and clusters too :)
These zip files include ALL my masks and ALL my FTU clusters created so far in batches of 100.
Bulk Download Masks:

Bulk Download Clusters:

I will keep updating the zip file as and when I reach the next 100 in each category :)
Enjoy the stuff and leave a comment if you download.
PLEASE NOTE - there will be some numbers missing in the clusters in chronological order because those clusters were exclusive for the blogs of a couple of forums I belong to. You will be able to find the links to download those clusters here on my blog when you click on the Exclusive tags on the right hand side.


11 comments:

  1. thanks soo very much for all these multiple dl for the clusters Bas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Basima, thank you for always making things easy for us, hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Basima, this is great!!! Bulk downloads are the best!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Basima so very much they are all gorgeous and very much appreciated . Hugs from Bev . PS i love the Bulk downloads xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Basima, they're gorgeous & I really appreciate you sharing them all with us! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome thank you Basima! the bulk downloads are very helpful! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful clusters!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the masks and clusters. They're all so beautiful <3 (this is Prismatic from CM. i can't link using google or use my blog url)

    ReplyDelete