My Blinkie

Basima-blinkie

Followers

Wednesday 10 May 2023
Just click to make full-size and right-click to save.
Please do not share or claim as your own.
Links to the blogs/stores of the designers I used:
Deedles Dun It (no blog or store as her kits have gone from the stores and her blog has also disappeared)

Disclaimer
The clusters in this post were made using tutorials by Shaz at 3tz Tutorials:
Link to her blog: 3Tz Tutorials
I have asked her permission to convert the tags I made using her tutorials into clusters but I am putting this Disclaimer so no one thinks they are my work. 
Yes, on some tutorials, I did go my own way, but the guidance was there. I LOVE Shaz's tutorials and now that I have permission from her and from the designers she uses in her tutorials, when I post more clusters like these, I will add this disclaimer.
Please also be aware that from now onwards, some of my clusters may be using Scrapkits with AI (Artificial Intelligence) generated stuff in them.
I will try to mention it in the credits of the clusters whether the Scrapkit used is AI-generated or not, but if it slips my notice and you're against AI, please check the particular designer's blog/store to make sure! Thanks.
Please NOTE:
When you right-click and save, the cluster/banner will get saved with a long weird name... that's because I saved them on my computer as a reference to what cluster number it is and what tag number it is in my tag folder. Usually I ask people to keep the names intact, but you're welcome to change the name if it's too confusing. 















































5 comments:

Search This Blog

My Time