My Blinkie

Basima-blinkie

Followers

Thursday 30 March 2017
Hi everyone,
Sorry it's been a loooooooooooooooong while since I posted here... been crazy busy doing a ton of stuff online as well as in real life...
Today I'm just posting 5 new clusters - 2 of them (Candy Fairies and Autumn Sunset) are quite old... but had gotten mixed up in my tags and I never got around to posting them...
The other 3 (Aged Love) are brand spanking new :)

I thought I would post these and then make more using the amazing kits by the amazing designers!!

Hope you guys like :)















2 comments:

  1. awesome clusters, thanks for sharing
    hugs Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your clusters are always hauntingly beautiful and these are not exception. I thank you more than you could know that you share these with those of us less talented than you! Love sent too! JILL

    ReplyDelete